6 July 2017
DASA has declared Second Round Cut-off. The summarized comparison of 2nd Round against 1st Round is on this link
30 June 2017
DASA have declared the results much before the time this year. We really need to appreciate VNIT Coordinator's efforts in this matter for smooth management of the scheme this year. I would suggest that all those who feel good about it to express their appreciation and feelings, especially on Twitter, tagging HRD ministry, VNIT and the person who was most helpful to you. CIWG applicants may also thank HRD Mininstry (
@HRDMinistry) and @PrakashJavdekar for timely resolution of the fee. You may also like or re-tweet my tweet on this ( handle @rajktyagi or search #DASA).
I am receiving many queries if the cut-off can drop by X point or Y point in 2nd/3rd Round. All such candidates are urged to refer to last year's trend/ cut-off drop at this link.
|DASA Scheme 2017: 1st Round SAT 2 Cut-Off for CIWG and non-CIWG Seats|
|NIT- W (Warangal)||2400||2350||2330||2230||2310||2220||2270||2110|
|Note: Above is a List of Top 23 Institutes Under DASA Scheme|
16 June 2017
DASA Scheme for year 2017 – 2018 has seen more changes per below:
1) CIWG fee has been reduced to Rs125000 per year.
2) New applicants who had not applied by 12 June can now apply until 22 June 2017. New applicants are advised to send the SAT scores to VNIT (Institute code:7035) by the RUSH mechanism only.
Previously, DASA 2017 had relaxed residential requirement to 2 YEARS, i.e. 11 &12th from overseas for NRIs (was 5 years out of 8 years). Moreover, minimum SAT2 score requirement was fixed as 1800.
The below posts have ranking of colleges by branch, choice filling strategies, general information about DASA scheme and relative ranking of NITs/IIITs by JEE-Main candidates..
Note: Considering that DASA result would be out on 30 June, I feel there is no purpose responding to queries relating to "tell if I can get ABC seat with given SAT score". Please do not write such queries as the same will not be published.
Categories: Dasa Scheme for NRIs, Engineering Colleges Tags: DASA 2015, DASA CIWG, DASA GULF NRI, DASA NRI 2015, DASA SCHEME, DASA SCHEME 2014, DASA SCHEME 2014-15, DASA Scheme 2016-17, DASANIT, IIIT-D
Why to Choose IIIT-Delhi for CSE?
This blog article is for those students who are passionate about CSE/IT branch but don’t expect to get CSE branch in any reputed IITs or IIIT Hyd. IIIT-Delhi is one of the best institute for CSE in India for its awsome faculty that boasts of 22 professors who have done their PhD overseas in the best of world renowned institutes.
If below criteria fit well with you, you have a right match in IIIT-D
1) If you are a knowledge-seeker and would try to achieve excellence in CSE field by learning from top class faculty that is available in India (US-style education)
2) If you plan to pursue MTech/MS in one of top international university
3) If you dream of working in one of the top international/Indian IT company
4) If you are looking for a institute that has good quality of infrastructure (labs, equipment) and good industry interface
5) If you don’t wish to waste first two years of college attending metal shop, chemistry practical, engg drawing while the main thing that excites you is computer –related topics.
6) If you value decent hostel facilities (with ACs) in a metro city and are willing to pay for it.
7) If you are willing to work REALLY hard to achieve your goals for life
Short Answer: Choose IIIT Delhi – CSE branch for a) excellent faculty, b) research opportunities, c) planning to do MS, d) to learn REAL computer engineering, e) very good placement, f) wish to seek good hostel facilities in a metro city.
In the Bollywood movie “3 Idiots”, Aamir Khan has given the most important life- lessons for all engineering aspirants:
“बच्चा , कामयाब होने के लिए नही, काबिल होने के लिए पढ़ो, कामयाबी झक मार के पीछे आएगी !
"Don't run behind success. Try to achieve excellence… success will come looking for you".
Categories: AIEEE/JEE Entrance, Dasa Scheme for NRIs, Engineering Colleges, Entrance Exams, Raj Tyagi Tags: COE, computer, computer engineering, cse, IIIT-D, IIIT-Delhi, IIITD, iiitd vs NIT vs BITs, Indraprastha, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Information Technology, it