The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) on May 1.
The candidates can check the detailed schedule below:
- The last date to apply for AIPMT 2016 without late fee is January 8
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee by credit card/debit card is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee only by e-challan is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, by credit card/debit card is February 10
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, only by e-challan is February 10
- Download of admit cards: April 1
- Date of AIPMT: May 1
- Display of OMR sheet: Between May 19 to May 23 (For any three days)
- Display of answer key: May 24 to May 26
- Declaration of results: June 5 (tentative)
AIPMT preparations 2015: Best books
The All India Pre-Medical Test 2015 could be building up confusion in the heads of many aspirants. Are you too amongst the list of those who are confused between the various books to be referred in the preparation process?
We all have faced a similar situation while preparing for exams. With umpteen numbers of books, by various authors, it’s almost impossible to decide. But, here is a list of books to help you clear the examination with flying colours.
- Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma
- NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
- Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
CBSE releases notification for AIPMT 2015
The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination – 2015 is set to be conducted on May 3, 2015 for the academic session 2015-16 for the 15 per cent merit positions in the Medical/Dental colleges of India.
The decision came as per the concurrence of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the government of India. The national level medical exam by CBSE is conducted to offer admission to approximately 2200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats at 130 government medical and 30 dental colleges of India, respectively.
- The applicant must be 17 years old as on or before December 31, 2015
Categories: Medical Entrance Exams Tags: centralized medical entrance test, CET MCI, How to crack NEET exam, India medical colleges, MCI common entrance test, medical council of India, National Eligibility and Entrance Test, NEET exam, NEET MBBS, NEET syllabus, single entrance test for medical, top private medical colleges in india
This post discusses few tips, tricks and ideas on how to sail through Pre-Medical (MBBS) national exams like NEET exam or AIPMT exam
1) About AIPMT:
AIPMT: All India Pre Medical Test
The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam is conducted by the CBSE, Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in more than hundred medical colleges around the country.
Key Highlights for AIPMT 2014:
Categories: Medical Entrance Exams Tags: afmc, aiims, AIPMT, dental, how to crack aipmt, How to crack NEET exam, MBBS, mcq exam, National Eligibility and Entrance Test, NEET exam, NEET MBBS, NEET syllabus, pmt exams, single entrance test for medical