AIPMT preparations 2015: Best books
The All India Pre-Medical Test 2015 could be building up confusion in the heads of many aspirants. Are you too amongst the list of those who are confused between the various books to be referred in the preparation process?
We all have faced a similar situation while preparing for exams. With umpteen numbers of books, by various authors, it’s almost impossible to decide. But, here is a list of books to help you clear the examination with flying colours.
- Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma
- NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
- Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
JEE-Main-2014-Answer-Key-all-dates-FINAL JEE14 KEY
JEE Main & JEE Advance 2015: Pattern, Eligibility & Dates
JEE Main 2015 Paper I will be held in both online and offline modes. While filling the application form, you need to mark the mode in which you wish to appear for the exam. For JEE Main 2015 Paper Pattern, read below.
• Total Exam Duration – 3 hours
• Paper 1 Sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
• Paper 2 Sections –Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Drawing and Aptitude Test
• Total Questions – 90
• Maximum Marks – 360
• Marks for correct answer – (+4)
• Marks for negative answer – (-1)
JEE Main 2015 Papers :
B.E/B.Tech Paper – 1: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
B.Arch/B.Planning Paper – 2 : Part 1 – Mathematics; Part 2 – Aptitude Test; Part 3 – Drawing Test 3 hours Offline
JEE Main 2015 Duration of Exam& JEE Main 2015 Exam Mode”
3 hours Both online & offline
JEE Main 2015 Application Process
JEE Main 2015 aspirants have to apply online only through the official portal of JEE Main 2015.
• Fill up the JEE Main 2015 Application Form correctly.
• Upload scanned JPEG files of photo, signature and left thumb impression.
• Make JEE Main 2015 fee payment using debit card, credit card of bank challan.
• After successful registration, download the acknowledgment receipt and take the print.
• Keep safe the receipt. Do not send the hardcopy to the JEE Main office.
Best Books for JEE Preparation
Preparing for IIT JEE exam is no longer difficult. We bring to you a comprehensive list of JEE Main books and JEE Advanced books for exam preparation.
Books are recommended as per the subject. The list includes, best IIT JEE Books for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the preparation of JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam.Besides NCERT reference materials, books by Amit Agarwal, DC Pandey and Dr. R.K. Gupta are the best help for IIT JEE Exams.
Best Maths books for the preparation of JEE Main And JEE advanced
JEE Advanced to go online from 2016
Anubhuti Vishnoi New Delhi, August 26, 2014 | UPDATED 23:40 IST
In a bid to take the much sought after Joint Engineering Examination (JEE) to the next level, the Indian Institutes of Technology have last week quietly begun working on a plan to take the JEE Advanced online by 2016-17.
At a meeting of the Joint Admission Board of IITs held on August 23, 2014 in New Delhi, the institutes agreed that JEE Advanced, which determines admission to all 16 IITs, should go completely online from 2016.
Near 1.5 lakh students screened after appearing for JEE Main are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced. The JEE Main determines admission to all National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other engineering colleges and also decodes eligibility of candidates to appear for JEE Advanced.
“Is IIIT-H better than IITs in computer science?” is the most debated question in discussions whether online and off-line, especially when IIIT-H is in the news for some recognition or its students winning any national/ international coding contest. The answer, however, eludes those seeking for one desperately.
Before we try to compare IIIT-Hyd with other institutes, let’s first note some of the highlights of IIIT-Hyd which is not matched by its competitors in the field:
- Autonomous university set up as a not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) model
- Experienced faculty– Most number of PhD faculty in India in a CSE institute (total of 60+ faculty with PhDs)
- Research oriented academics: Offers research-led curricula even for undergraduate programs. As a result, students get to do a large number of projects and acquire deep research orientation and innovative mindset. If interested in doing MS or PhD in CSE field, best place to be.
- Very Strong Coding Culture: IIIT-Hyd students regularly shine in coding contests. The dominating portion of the most courses are coding assignments + lab tests as well as a few of them being totally based on programming & programming workshops (even for 1st year)
Only institute to have appeared four times in ACM-ICPC World Contest and securing highest ranking by any India institute. Almost every year there is a team from IIIT Hyderabad that qualifies for the ACM ICPC World Finals. Once there were two teams which qualified in a single year! IIIT Hyderabad won ACM ICPC South Asia regionals in consecutive years (Two other IIIT teams ranked 6th and 7th)
- Highly Ranked on Programming sites: There are many high ranked students solving problems on SPOJ and TopCoder programming sites. For many years, IIIT-Hyd was ranked no. 1 globally on SPOJ programming site
- Google Summer of Code. A total of 29 IIIT-Hyd students were selected in 2013 (second highest globally, top in India) to contribute towards open source assignments by Google.
- DataQuest Ranks IIIT-Hyd at 1st for Placement. 100% Placement. Av. salary for CSE: Rs 9.5 LPA. Off-shore: in Excess of $120K. Every year there are some 8-10 people hired by Google and Facebook.
- World class infrastructure
- Tech-Hub/Incubator: Houses India’s biggest Tech start-up Incubator
- Situated in the metro city of Hyderabad in a posh locality amongst IT biggies. Hyderabad is an emerging hub for IT start-ups and home for IT biggies (latest entrant Amazon, Facebook, TCS) because it offers 3 times of Bangalore’s instrstructure at one third cost. Hyderabad already is home for all major IT biggies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, Infosys, IBM, Google, Yahoo, iGate.
- Recommended as a premier research institution in India by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) for US graduate students to take up research fellowships and short-term research programs.
AIEEE/JEE Entrance, CBSE XII, Dasa Scheme for NRIs, Engineering Colleges Tags:
COE, computer, computer engineering, cse, iiit hyderabad, IIIT-H, IIIT-H vs IITs, IIIT-Hyd, IIITH, iiith vs NIT vs BITs, Information Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, it