The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) on May 1.
The candidates can check the detailed schedule below:
- The last date to apply for AIPMT 2016 without late fee is January 8
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee by credit card/debit card is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee only by e-challan is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, by credit card/debit card is February 10
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, only by e-challan is February 10
- Download of admit cards: April 1
- Date of AIPMT: May 1
- Display of OMR sheet: Between May 19 to May 23 (For any three days)
- Display of answer key: May 24 to May 26
- Declaration of results: June 5 (tentative)
Panel suggests single IIT, NIT entrance exam, aptitude test
HRD Ministry maintains there will be no change in JEE format for 2016
By: Express News Service | New Delhi | Published:November 8, 2015 2:35 am
Three years after the UPA 2 government made sweeping changes to the admission process at top engineering institutes of the country, an expert panel appointed by its successor government has recommended another set of changes, including a single entrance examination for both IITs and NITs, no weightage to school board marks, and a compulsory aptitude test.
The committee, headed by academic Ashok Mishra, has suggested that JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) should be merged into a single entrance exam, conducted by the IITs and intended to test a candidate’s knowledge of physics, chemistry and mathematics. Currently, JEE (Main), meant for admission to the NITs, is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and JEE (Advanced) by the IITs.
Why to Choose IIIT-Delhi for CSE?
This blog article is for those students who are passionate about CSE/IT branch but don’t expect to get CSE branch in any reputed IITs or IIIT Hyd. IIIT-Delhi is one of the best institute for CSE in India for its awsome faculty that boasts of 22 professors who have done their PhD overseas in the best of world renowned institutes.
If below criteria fit well with you, you have a right match in IIIT-D
1) If you are a knowledge-seeker and would try to achieve excellence in CSE field by learning from top class faculty that is available in India (US-style education)
2) If you plan to pursue MTech/MS in one of top international university
3) If you dream of working in one of the top international/Indian IT company
4) If you are looking for a institute that has good quality of infrastructure (labs, equipment) and good industry interface
5) If you don’t wish to waste first two years of college attending metal shop, chemistry practical, engg drawing while the main thing that excites you is computer –related topics.
6) If you value decent hostel facilities (with ACs) in a metro city and are willing to pay for it.
7) If you are willing to work REALLY hard to achieve your goals for life
Short Answer: Choose IIIT Delhi – CSE branch for a) excellent faculty, b) research opportunities, c) planning to do MS, d) to learn REAL computer engineering, e) very good placement, f) wish to seek good hostel facilities in a metro city.
In the Bollywood movie “3 Idiots”, Aamir Khan has given the most important life- lessons for all engineering aspirants:
“बच्चा , कामयाब होने के लिए नही, काबिल होने के लिए पढ़ो, कामयाबी झक मार के पीछे आएगी !
"Don't run behind success. Try to achieve excellence… success will come looking for you".
Categories: AIEEE/JEE Entrance, Dasa Scheme for NRIs, Engineering Colleges, Entrance Exams, Raj Tyagi Tags: COE, computer, computer engineering, cse, IIIT-D, IIIT-Delhi, IIITD, iiitd vs NIT vs BITs, Indraprastha, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Information Technology, it
Newly Proposed IIT-JEE 2013 Pattern
For IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ CFTIs (Councils of Central Government-funded Technical Institutions)
Categories: AIEEE/JEE Entrance, CBSE XII, Engineering Colleges, Entrance Exams, Raj Tyagi Tags: IIT JEE 2013, iit jee 2013 exam pattern, iit jee 2013 pattern, iit jee advance, iit jee aptitude test, iit jee exam pattern 2013, iit jee main, iit jee new exam pattern, iit jee proposed pattern, iit jee weightage, iit new exam pattern, iseet 2013, iseet pattern, jee advance, jee main