JEE Main & JEE Advance 2015: Pattern, Eligibility & Dates
JEE Main & JEE Advance 2015: Pattern, Eligibility & Dates
JEE Main 2015 Paper I will be held in both online and offline modes. While filling the application form, you need to mark the mode in which you wish to appear for the exam. For JEE Main 2015 Paper Pattern, read below.
• Total Exam Duration – 3 hours
• Paper 1 Sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
• Paper 2 Sections –Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Drawing and Aptitude Test
• Total Questions – 90
• Maximum Marks – 360
• Marks for correct answer – (+4)
• Marks for negative answer – (-1)
JEE Main 2015 Papers :
B.E/B.Tech Paper – 1: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
B.Arch/B.Planning Paper – 2 : Part 1 – Mathematics; Part 2 – Aptitude Test; Part 3 – Drawing Test 3 hours Offline
JEE Main 2015 Duration of Exam& JEE Main 2015 Exam Mode”
3 hours Both online & offline
JEE Main 2015 Application Process
JEE Main 2015 aspirants have to apply online only through the official portal of JEE Main 2015.
• Fill up the JEE Main 2015 Application Form correctly.
• Upload scanned JPEG files of photo, signature and left thumb impression.
• Make JEE Main 2015 fee payment using debit card, credit card of bank challan.
• After successful registration, download the acknowledgment receipt and take the print.
• Keep safe the receipt. Do not send the hardcopy to the JEE Main office.
JEE Main 2015 Eligibility Criteria
• Only those students who qualified Class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination are eligible for JEE Main 2015.
• Students are allowed three attempts for JEE Main.
• You are expected to follow rules and regulations of JEE Main Exam Board to write the test.
JEE Main 2015 Important Dates
• JEE Main 2015 Application Form will be available from November 2014.
• 5 week time will be given to apply for JEE Main 2015 Test.
• Complete important date list will be published by CBSE probably by November 2014.
• JEE Main 2015 test date will be tentatively in second week of April 2015.
JEE Main 2015 Exam Fees
• Exam fee for Paper 1 (offline) is Rs. 1000 and Rs.600 for Paper I (online).
• Exam fee for students applying for both Paper I and Paper II will be Rs. 1800 and Rs. 1400.
Kindly Note: The above information is based on JEE Main 2014 to help JEE aspirants to have a fair idea of all aspects of the entrance test.
JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration Info
After the declaration of JEE Main 2015 Result on May 2nd 2015, top 1, 50,000 candidates will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2015 Registration. The top 1.5 lakh students are selected based on their Paper 1 score in JEE Main 2015 exam. in 2015, JEE Advance will be held on 24 May 2014. According to the schedule, Paper I will be held between 9 am and 12 pm and Paper II will take place between 2 pm and 5pm.
*Kindly note, only students who qualified JEE Mains 2015 will be allowed for JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration.
Online registration for JEE Advanced will start in May 2015.
Candidates who did not opt for appearing in JEE Advanced 2015 during JEE Mains registration, can also register for JEE Advanced 2015. However, once applied you cannot withdraw the registration and no fee refund request will be entertained.
JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration – Documents Required
• Original passport size photograph in JPEG format.
• Clear scanned signature as a JPEG file.
• Soft copies of Date of Birth (DOB), Class Xth and Category and Sub-Category Certificate.
Additionally, candidates need to provide information like –
• Year of first attempt in JEE Advanced.
• Choice of Language of Answer Sheet.
• Choice of Exam City/Town/Center.
Important Details About JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration
JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form filling will be online from now on. You can log in using JEE Main 2015 Roll Number to apply for JEE Advanced 2015. Candidates should fill up the application form correctly, since no change will be made after final submission. After log in, you will be allowed to proceed only if you have cleared cut off.
How to register online?
• Log in, create new password and fill correct details in the form.
• Upload the scanned copies of the documents required.
• Lastly, make fee payment online.
JEE Advanced 2015 Registration – Important Information for Students from Dubai Center
The fee structure for candidates applying for Dubai center is different irrespective of the gender and category.
• Students appearing for Dubai Center should pay USD 220.
• Scan and send the documents to Zonal IIT. Do not send the hard copy.
• Do not change the mobile number used during JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration.
• SMS and important updates related to JEE Advanced 2015 exam will be send on the same mobile number.
• Do not activate DND on that mobile number to stay posted on latest updates about JEE Advanced 2015 test.
IIT JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration Process
The online registration process for JEE Advanced 2015 is divided into three steps. Read here.
Step # 1 Registration Form Filling
• Log in using JEE Main 2015 Roll Number and password created at the time of JEE Main registration.
• After successfully updating information, change the password.
• After successful registration, a page containing JEE Main score, contact details, signature, photograph and thumb impression will be displayed.
• Fill up additional details like Choice of exam centers, language of question paper, eligibility for DS category and XIIth or similar qualifying exam board Roll number.
Step # 2 Upload Scanned Certificates
• Upload scanned certificates of Class Xth and XIIth, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, Category Certificate.
• Make sure the scanned certificates are in JPEG/JPG format.
• The image size should not be less than 300 KB and must be greater than 50 KB.
Important: After successful uploading of certificates, female candidates from Dubai Center should print the registration page containing UNIQUE Registration Number.
Step # 3 Pay Registration Fee
• Payment can be made by Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
• Payment by Cash should be made using SBI Branch option only.
Kindly note, take print out of Registration Page containing UNIQUE Registration after successful online registration for JEE Advanced 2015 exam.
JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration Password
• The password should not be long. It should be between 8-10 characters.
• The password should contain the combination of one Upper Case Alphabet, one Lower Case Alphabet, one Numeric Value and One Special Character !@#$%^&*-
• Do not disclose your password anywhere to anybody.
• You can change the password anytime after login.
• Make sure you log out after using the site to avoid unauthorized access by invaders.
How to Reset Password?
In case you forget JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration Password, you can reset it using the following options.
• Use security question and the answer you have locked during registration filling. OR
• Use verification code sent on your registration mobile number. OR
• Use reset password link sent on your registered email address.
PLEASE NOTE: The above information is based on JEE Advance 2014 to help JEE aspirants to have a fair idea of all aspects of the entrance test.